- This is a lot of 10 Chullos, from Q'ero culture in Cusco, Peru.
- These are usually part of Peruvian Shaman's attire
- The chullos are made by hand, including the beads, which are sewn one by one.
- If laid flat, the chullo alone is aproximately 12" long x 10.5" wide / 30 cm long x 26 cm wide
- Including the pompoms on the botton and all of the top, it measures from end to end 31" / 78 cm aproximately
- The designs vary, they are geometric figures and figures from the nature (animals, flowers, sun)
- Net weight: 3 kg
We will ship within 2 to 3 business days of cleared payment.
If you have a question or any doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have 3 shipping options. Their availability depends on your location and the weight/volume of your order:
- Standard mail, takes 3-4 weeks to get to the country of destiny
- EMS mail takes 2-3 weeks to get the country of destiny.
Once the package gets to your country, it has to go through customs inspection before handed to the postal service to be delivered. The time this process takes varies from one country to another.
- DHL takes 4 business days
For DHL, please send us a mesage with the items you need, the quantity and your city's name and zip code. For some countries and weights, their rates are very similar to that of the postal service. We will reply with a quote and then you can decide. Our email is: