- Our email is email@example.com
- If you need help with your order please write to us and we will be happy to handle it directly.
- Business days: Monday to Friday.
- We will answer all your messages, please allow us 24 hours.
- If you wish to purchase a large order and want a customize invoice, we can do that, just send as an email with the list of items you need and we will send you a quote.
- Except for the Cuzco wool and wrap bracelets, we should be able to knit our friendship bracelets in any color combination you need. In this case the MOQ is 500 identical pieces.
- We will ship your order within 2 business days of cleared payment to your Paypal registered address. Please make sure this is updated.
- Our shipping fees are based on zones and depend only on the final weight of your order and your country. You can find your zone HERE and then, the corresponding postal service fees HERE
- If your country is not listed, contact us.
- They will be automatically calculated at checkout and you will be given one or two shipping options:
In both cases, once the package gets to your country, it has to go through customs inspection before handed to the postal service to be delivered. The time this process takes varies from one country to another.
- We can also ship with DHL, this takes 3 to 4 business days, in this case, please write to us because we need to know the zip code of your city to calculate the fee. For some countries and weights, their rates are very similar to those with the postal service.
- If you have your own DHL or FEDEX account, we can ship that way, too. You would need to place the order directly, just send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the product(s) you need to order.
- All prices are in USD
- We prefer Paypal, however, if you wish to use a different payment method (Bank transfer, Western Union, Xoom, Payoneer or another), let us know and we will send you our bank details or any other information you need.
- Peru Miski SAC doesn't charge any taxes or adds hidden fees to your invoice. You could be charged import duties and/or sales taxes in your country but, this depends on your country's laws, you can find this out with your local authorities.
- Please use THIS FORM or email us directly at email@example.com