- This is a lot of 50 necklaces, handcrafted with TAGUA beads and waxed thread
- Colors are assorted.
- They have a slide knot that makes them adjustable.
- The beads are between 3 and 4 cm long (1.20" - 1.57").
- Net weight: 2.500 kg
- What is tagua? Tagua is a very hard white seed which resembles elephant ivory; it is often used for beads, buttons, figurines and jewelry, and can be dyed (Wikipedia)
We will ship within 2 to 3 business days of cleared payment.
If you have a question or any doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have 3 shipping options. Their availability depends on your location and the weight/volume of your order:
1. Standard mail, takes 3-4 weeks to get to the country of destiny and then the postal service will deliver.
2. EMS mail takes 2-3 weeks to get the country of destiny and then the postal service will deliver.
In both cases, the system will calculate the shipping fees at checkout. You can find the zone for your country HERE and then, the corresponding fees are:
Once the package gets to your country, it has to go through customs inspection before handed to the postal service to be delivered. The time this process takes varies from one country to another.3. DHL takes 4 business days
For DHL, please send us a mesage with the items you need, the quantity and your city's name and zip code. For some countries and weights, their rates are very similar to that of the postal service. We will reply with a quote and then you can decide. Our email is: